quinta-feira, 1 de março de 2012

Poemas-Angels

Photobucket

My Angel

I met someone somewhere out there,
One angel, with eyes that dare,
I saw her sent from the sky,
Oh, she’s an angel, an angel of a butterfly,
Dark angel, cricket angel, my only angel,
You had no idea what is heaven and what is hell,
Gazing into your brown eyes when we first met,
Wow, I knew then, you were a heaven sent,
Dark angel, you are a light angel,
You lighted my path when dark days prevail,
Now I know, you didn’t walk away,
Stay with me, is all I pray,
Dark angel, oh my angel,
Cover me, fly beside me,
I love you, I need you with me,
All I wanted is only you and me.

Dakota Bordeau
Banners
Photobucket
Fallen Angel

I have fallen from sky,
Fallen to the ground,
I am the angel of sadness,
Angel of lost hopes,
Angel of lost dreams,
I am the fallen angel,
Fear me not,
I am here for reason,
That reason is to have a second chance in life,
That life I was given for a reason,
They took my wings,
They took me apart made me human,
I was the fallen angel,
But that fallen angel had one chance in life that she was given,
This angel won’t make the same mistakes she made before,
This angel will go down the right path that has been chosen for her,
This fallen angel know what she has to do to be forgiven.

Jennifer Rondeau
Banners
Photobucket
Black Wings

Wings as black as midnight
=My misunderstood angel=
Tears running down his cheeks
=My sad angel=
Eyes red and raw with emotion
=My loving angel=
Clothes torn, covered with dirt
=My mistreated angel=
Down on his knees
=My poor angel=
Blood running down his arms
=My hurting angel=
Cursing every god he knows
=My angry angel=
Cutting away all his sin
=My bloody angel=
Bringing razor to skin
=I love him so much=
Over and over again
=My perfect fallen angel=
Turning his world red
=I can do nothing=
Slice afer slice
=But love him=
Washing away all impurity.

Jade Harmony
Banners
Photobucket
Angel

God send me an angel
From the heavens above
God send me an angel
To keep my heart from bracken
Couse all i do is cry
God please send me an angel
To wipe the tears from my eyes

God sent me an angel
From the sky's above
God sent me an angel
To feel my heart with love
God sent me an angel
So pure and true
God has sent me an angel
And that angel is you

Sean Hurrell
Banners
Photobucket
My Guardian Angel

My gaurdian angel,
is not just my angel.
My gaurdian angel,
is also my best friend.

My gaurdian angel,
will never leave my side,
No matter where I go,
she is always by my side.

My gaurdian angel,
will always be with me,
forever and ever.

My gaurdian angel,
my gaurdian angel.

Nevaeh 101
Banners

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário